Hey all you artists out there! Ever want your artwork featured on the cover of the Singapore Toy, Game and Comic Convention (STGCC) Guide? Or how about getting a complimentary table at STGCC 2011 Artist Alley? Well here’s a contest just for you!
The Singapore Toy, Game and Comic Convention wants you! As we celebrate pop culture with guests from around the globe, we want to shine the spotlight on local artists.
Imagine having your artwork grace the cover of this year’s STGCC program guide! The Guide is THE ticket to the show happenings – when, where, what and why of the convention. Each attendee who comes gets a Guide.
This year, ONE lucky, talented artist will get a chance to have their artwork featured.
Between now and July 15th, STGCC welcomes artists from across Asia to think of what STGCC means to you and how it represents you as a fan, as an artist. Whether it is steeped in tradition, a dazzling metropolis, or floating in outer space, we want to see your imagination!
So break out the pencils, fire-up the Photoshop, read through the official rules and submit your original artwork now. It could you be your artwork gracing the Guide to over 30,000 fans!
How to ENTER?
- Download and complete the official form
- Create an original piece of art you feel represents “MY STGCC”
- All submission must be accompanied with the official form and submit it to Rita Magnus firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must reach STGCC by 11:59 p.m. ET on 15th July 2011.
Winner gets their artwork featured on the cover of STGCC 2011 Guide and a complimentary table at STGCC 2011 Artist Alley. The artwork will also be displayed at the on-site gallery at the show.
The 5 other finalists will receive a pair of weekend passes to the show and will have their artwork displayed at the on-site gallery at the show.
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- Must be 13 years or older
- Artwork MUST be original (No comic/ manga characters)
- Artwork must be at least 300 dpi
- Artwork Format must be in JPEG or PSD format
- THERE IS NO LIMIT OF ENTRIES PER PERSON, but entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Please note that this is not an application for employment.
Rules & Regulations
Click here to view Rules & Regulations of Art Concours.