Spike TV announced today a special episode presentation of “Deadliest Warrior,” which pits Vampires vs. Zombies, set to air Summer 2011. Vampires and Zombies have terrorized and tantalized their way through pop culture for decades – from “Dracula” to the “Twilight Saga” to “Walking Dead.” Spike TV and the 3rd season of the “Deadliest Warrior” hit franchise are going to finally answer the question – which of these mythical creatures would come out on top in a fight to the finish?
“Deadliest Warrior” steps outside the confines of history for a special fantasy episode featuring an array of icons from film and fiction who are experts on the topic. Experts representing Team Zombie and Team Vampire will join the “Deadliest Warrior” team of Richard “Mack” Machowicz, Geoff Desmoulin and Dr. Armand Dorian to make their case for who is, indeed, the fiercest.
The guest star experts include Max Brooks (“World War Z”), Steve Niles (“30 Days of Night”), Scott Bowen (“Vampire Survival Guide”) and Matt Mogk (founder of the Zombie Research Society).
“Deadliest Warrior – Vampires Vs. Zombies” Panel
- Wes Craven (“Scream,” “Nightmare on Elm Street”)
- Max Brooks (“Zombie Survival Guide”, “World War Z”)
- Steve Niles (“30 Days of Night”)
- Richard “Mack” Machowicz (“Deadliest Warrior” host)
- Dr. Armand Dorian (“Deadliest Warrior” host)
- Rasha Drachkovitch (“Deadliest Warrior” executive producer)
- Robert Daly (“Deadliest Warrior”)
Moderator: Geoff Boucher (LA Times writer, HeroComplex.com founder)
Date / Time: Thursday, July 21 from 10am to 11am
Location: Room 25ABC