Ace Parking has released the LINK to the Pre-Paid Parking website this morning at 9:00am. Good Luck!
[UPDATE: The Convention Center is now SOLD OUT!]
Step 1: Choose your parking location.
Step 2: Choose your dates and complete payment information.
Step 3: Review and confirm that the information is correct.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You MUST PRINT your parking permit and provide it to the parking attendant for lot entry. Each permit is only valid on the date displayed and at the facility identified on this permit. Without permit, vehicle will be subject to the posted parking rate provided availability exists. All permits must be fully displayed on the lower-left-hand corner of the driver-side windshield with the bar-code facing up. Failure to properly display permit will result in vehicle receiving citation, additional charges to customers’ credit card and/or tow at owners’ expense.
- Permit good for a single entry – no in & out privileges. Parking will be guaranteed for the day and spaces shall be on an unreserved, first come, first served basis.
- NO OVERNIGHT PARKING. Permit expires at 2:00am. Any vehicles left after 2:00 am will be subject to tow at owners’ expense.
- No refunds for permits after purchase. Not valid for RVs or oversized vehicles. No replacement for lost or stolen permits.
- Any vehicle parked in an unauthorized area is subject to removal from the facility at the sole cost and expense of customer.
- This is a license to park only; therefore, no bailment is created. Customer is granted the license to park the automobile identified in this Agreement at the location described. This license is personal and is not transferable. This license is applicable only to the automobile(s) identified set forth in this Agreement and only one automobile listed in this Agreement is permitted to park at this location at any one given time. No one may enlarge or increase Ace’s liability in any manner or under any circumstances. Customer shall indemnify and hold Ace harmless from and against all loss, damage and liability, including reasonable counsel fees and costs, from, pertaining to or related in any way to the presence or use of any vehicle or contents thereof in or about the subject parking facility.