Celebrate the theatrical release of Iron Man 3 with the opening of the new exhibit, Iron Man Tech Presented by Stark Industries, inside Innoventions. Annual Passholders can get a special preview of the exhibit before it opens to the general public, including the chance to virtually suit up with and test pieces of the Mark 42 armor. Plus, Passholders will have access to select Tomorrowland attractions for an additional 2 hours after regular Disneyland Park closing.
Iron Man 3 in theaters May 3, 2013!
With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.
April 12, 2013
Iron Man Exhibit Preview: Innoventions at Disneyland Park
After-Hours Select Attraction Access: Tomorrowland at Disneyland Park
Iron Man Exhibit Preview: 6:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m.
After-Hours Select Attraction Access: 11:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m. (2 hours after regular Disneyland Park closing, which may vary)
The following Tomorrowland attractions, dining and merchandise locations are currently scheduled to be available during the event to Annual Passholders showing their valid event wristband to the Cast Member at participating attractions:
- Space Mountain
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Terrace
- The Star Trader
- Space Image
Please note that available attractions and services are subject to change without notice. The remainder of the Park will not be open.
- Annual Passholders may register in person for the event beginning at 1:00 p.m. on the day of the event near the entrance to Innoventions in Tomorrowland in Disneyland Park. There is no online or phone registration for this event. It is recommended that all members of your party register together.
- All participating Guests (ages 3 and older) must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event. Children under 3 years of age are permitted to attend the event as long as space is available and wristband is obtained through the registration process.
- All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required. Event wristbands are required for admission to both the exhibit and the Tomorrowland After-Hours event.
- Wristbands will be distributed upon event registration. Registration and distribution of event wristbands will be based on availability. Space is limited.
- Admission to the exhibit area will be granted subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
- The exhibit experience may include long wait periods, is subject to temporary closures and may be cancelled at any time. The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location.
- Registered Passholders who have received a wristband may enter the Tomorrowland portion of the event up until 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.
- Valid theme park admission is required.
- Parking for this event will be at the Toy Story parking area and the Mickey & Friends parking structure.
- Standard parking fees will apply.
- Mickey & Friends parking trams and Toy Story shuttles will continue to run until 1:30 a.m., however, shuttle service to all other Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
- Information, event elements, attractions and services are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.